Generate targeted traffic for your website!
Our search engine optimization services include:
- Working with the client to define SEO goals and overall strategy
- Benchmarking of current key performance indicators
- Keyword research to determine the best keywords to target
- Evaluation of content and content resources
- Determination and evaluation of existing competition
- An audit of your existing site to identify any SEO problems
- Implementation and tracking of proposed changes
- Internal and External Link building
- Monthly reporting on key performance indicators
- Ongoing refinement of SEO strategy and tactics
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is the art of generating organic search traffic. There are three major elements involved in SEO:
- Content Development – A website with unique content is held in higher regard by the search engines and attracts more visitors. If you don’t offer something unique, why should anyone visit your site? Content isn’t just written text. It can be audio, images, videos, web applications or anything you can provide over the internet. Knowing what you have to offer that is of value is the first step.
- Keyword Targeting – Selecting the right keywords to target can be difficult. It is generally a good idea to stay away from broad single-word terms like ‘matrix’ because someone could be looking for the movie, interested in math or looking into the new Toyota Matrix. Sticking with terms that communicate the searcher’s intent such as ‘buy Toyota Matrix’ usually result in higher quality traffic. There are a lot of other factors that go into selecting the right keywords, such as how popular a term is or how much competition there is for the keyword or phrase. Once you decide on the keywords, you have to make sure that they appear on your website in the appropriate places.
- Link Building – Search engines view links to your website as ‘votes’ for a page. Be careful though, the site with the most links doesn’t always win. It is important to have links from relevant sites within your industry. Also, links from reputable and established sites are more valuable than links from new or spammy sites.