I get asked by a lot of local businesses how to insert a Google map onto their site. It is really simple…
- Go to http://www.google.com/webelements/maps/
- Select the map size – small, medium or large
- Select the map type – street, hybrid, satellite or terrain
- Enter the marker address – this is the physical address of your business
- Enter the marker title – typically the name of your business
- Copy and paste the provided code onto your website!
NOTE: The Google Map element uses an iframe. If you are using a content managment system, you may not be allowed to paste the code into your HTML editor for security reasons.